Do you know that a healthy gut is your ticket to success???
Having your gut in check means you have the best chance of achieving optimal health and wellbeing. Good gut health aids and improves:
- Weight loss.
- Food metabolism.
- Glucose regulation.
- Blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and dandruff.
- Food intolerances.
- The function of your immune system.
- Inflammation and pain in the body.
Having a cleaner and more efficient system means that you can operate more effectively, feel better and change your life for good!!
Apple Cider Vinegar & Gut Health
The addition of a daily dose of gut loving apple cider vinegar from Cider Tonic (with its added 16 ingredients) is a quick, easy and tasty way to change your gut health. It’s as easy as incorporating it into your favourite foods that everyone can enjoy. Cider Tonics Everyday Apple Cider Vinegar contains all the natural, local and probiotic goodness required to assist your gut, and best of all it tastes great!
Now as we come into our wintery season, it is as important as ever to stay strong and healthy by strengthening our gut and promoting immunity.
Everyone loves Italian food, right?? Well here is a favourite recipe of mine I share with all my clients during this time of year. It’s the perfect winter warmer recipe to help you power through the colder weather, achieve your health goals and shine!!
Authentic Italian Chicken Brodo
- 3 Ltrs Cold Filtered Water
- 1 Size 10 Organic Chicken
- 2 Sticks Organic Celery, roughly choppes
- 3 Whole Organic Carrots, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 Organic onion or Leek, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbl Black peppercorns
- 3 Tbl Cider Tonic Everyday Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Small bunch of mixed herbs such as bay leaves, parsley & thyme
- Optional -2 Tbl Tonemade Chicken Bonebroth (for additional gut loving nutrition)
- Prepare your Bouquet garni by tying together the herbs.
- Gather your ingredients and chop your vegetables
- In a large stock pot add chicken, vegetables peppercorn, water & Cider Tonic
- Tie your bouquet garni to the pot handle with string for easy retrieval later on
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 hours, skim the pot every so often to remove the scum
- Remove the chicken & keep to add back to the soup or to make chicken dumplings as l have
- Remove all the vegetables, bouquet garni & peppercorns
Gather your ingredients
Tying the bouquet garni to the pot handle will make it easier to retrieve
Cider Tonic will help draw the nutrients and minerals from the bones
Here I have served my Authentic Italian Chicken Brodo with home-made organic chicken dumplings and home-made ricotta tortellini.
Get as creative as you like with it and your body will say thanks.
Read on for my chicken dumpling recipe using the cooked chicken
Italian Chicken Dumplings with Cider Tonic Everyday Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of cooked chicken from previous recipe
- 1 Organic egg
- 1 tbl flour or substitute of your choice
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to season
- 1 small handful of greens of your choice ( I used Swiss Chard)
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 tsp Cider Tonic
- Place all ingredients into a food processor
- Blitz for about 30 seconds
- Roll mixture into small balls ( roughly 2 tspn of mixture)
- Place into the hot soup or a pot of water on the stove to cook on a slow rolling boil
- It will take about a minute for it to rise to the top and it is done
- Add to your soup
Book in with me to learn more.
In order to achieve a really good chance of success, it’s always a good idea to obtain the advice of a professional Nutritionist. A good Nutritionist will set you on a gut healing program designed to work for you in order to achieve your specific goals.
For more information and some friendly advice click on the link below to find out more.
If you’d like to make a booking, please contact me by clicking here.