$19.95 – $79.95
or 4 fortnightly payments with More info
Brewed with local ingredients and backed with sustainable permaculture principles, Cider Tonic is a delicious antioxidant-rich apple cider vinegar elixir.
With 16 anti-inflammatory superfood ingredients, Cider Tonic is made to fit into your life. From daily superfood shots through to tasty salad dressings, cough remedies and sore throat soothers, Cider Tonic delivers powerful nutrients when you need them most.
It’s one small sip for you… But one giant leap for better health and wellness.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | LOW CARB
Organic, raw & unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV) containing the mother, carrot, orange, ginger, apple, onion, lemon, turmeric, oregano, chili, parsley, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper & bay leaves.
With only 2.6 grams of carbs per 100 grams this is a perfect alternative for those and are following a KETO, LCHF OR NO/LOW SUGAR diet. Cider Tonic – Unsweetened Edition is Gluten Free & Vegan friendly.
Brewed in Gippsland from locally sourced produce.
learn more about
learn more about
NEW PACKAGING & POSTAGE OPTIONS
Now available on our most popular varieties of Cider Tonic are our spout pouches. Available in 450ml & 950ml sizes, this is an economical option to refilling your bottles.
Free standard postage is still available Australia-wide, but you also now have the option to have your order sent using enviromentally friendly packaging.
Cider Tonic is passionate about joining in on the #WARONWASTE and aims to reduce, reuse and recycle wherever possible, so remember to bring your empty used bottles to any of the markets that we are attending.
We source our ingredients from Gippsland & organic sources where possible.
- Helps your body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level;
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels;
- Can help lower blood pressure;
- Has been known to lower bad cholesterol levels;
- Promotes healthy detoxification of the liver & other organs;
- May help to eliminate Candida overgrowth;
- Eases digestive ailments;
- Helps ease heartburn & acid reflux;
- Aids in weight loss by making you feel fuller;
- Has antioxidant properties;
- Improves nutrient absorption;
- Helps to reduce bloating;
- Helps to build your immunity.
I have taken apple cider vinegar on and off for almost 30 years and when we came across Cider Tonic nearly 12 months ago we realised that not all apple cider vinegars are the same. Cider Tonic is a staple in our home, so much so that we now have a monthly standing order that is shipped direct. This hassle-free subscription service gives us a 10% discount and includes free shipping. Even our 6-year old takes it and feels the benefit... no sick days in our house.
— Averyll Fitzgerald - QLD
I use to be that person who caught every single cold or flu that was going around. For the past 2 years l have been aiding my gut health and building immunity by taking a daily shot of Cider Tonic.
It has made the biggest difference and l can honestly say l haven’t had a cold or flu since.
—Tracey Parker – Vic
Cider Tonic not only tastes amazing but has made a noticeable difference to my gut health & is a part of my daily natural immunity regime. Thank you for developing this fantastic product.
— Carly Kramme – Vic
I had a couple of health issues I was dealing with one was a persistent cough the other was Type 2 diabetes. I had a cough for many months that just wouldn’t go away. After many doctors’ visits and numerous medications l was having no luck at all. I tried Cider Tonic and the coughing eased. I couldn’t believe it. With my Type 2 Diabetes, my sugar levels a sitting at a healthy level and l am not having to take any medication to treat it any more. But that is not all, l also noticed my nails grew much stronger and what woman doesn’t love that.
— Jan Cronin – Vic
I have been taking Cider Tonic every day for 18 months. I enjoy the taste and the benefits to my overall health have me hooked, so much so l signed up for the Subscription Service. I am busy, so it is very convenient for me to have a bottle of Cider Tonic automatically show up in the post every month.
— Darren Tatterson – Vic
- How much do l take & when?
- I could just take apple cider vinegar(ACV), so why Cider Tonic?
- What are the floatie bits l can see in the bottle?
- How do l take apple cider vinegar?
- How do l store my bottle of Cider Tonic?
- Woohoo l am pregnant, but does that mean l can take Cider Tonic?
- I am vegan, do you cater for me?
- l have an intolerance to onion & garlic, what can l do?
- Where do you get your ingredients?