Bite-sized probiotic treats your belly and your little ones will love?
Yep – it’s possible! Here’s how.
Are you looking for an easy way to give your kids ACV? Our Cider Tonic Gummies could be the solution you have been looking for.
I don’t like to play favourites, but there are two types of e-mails I love receiving in my inbox: Gushing reviews (who doesn’t like those?) and customer-created Cider Tonic recipes!
It’s so exciting when our Cider Tonic customers create their own ACV-imbued recipes. Especially when our customers are as clever and talented as Laur from Locavore Photography, who created the ingenious Cider Tonic gummies!
Laur is a wonderful local (West Gippsland, Victoria) food photographer with a background in child psychology. Her recipes are always delicious (and often contain ingredients hand-picked from her personal veggie garden) and, naturally, are beautifully presented.
I love the unique spin she’s created on serving Cider Tonic to her family and little ones by creating gummy versions adults and kids alike will love.
Why I love Laur’s Cider Tonic gummies:
- Absolutely adorable in gummy bear form
- Adult-friendly in cube form
- Loaded with health-enhancing superfood ingredients
- Great for sore throats
- Detoxifying and immune-boosting
- Super fast (under ten minutes to prep) and super easy to make!
Cider Tonic Gummies
- 200 ml water
- 4 tbsp grass-fed powdered gelatin
- 200 ml apple juice
- 50 ml Cider Tonic (in your fave flavour)
- 5 g grated ginger
- ½ lemon rind grated
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp honey
- Silicone gummy mold in your desired shape (Optional)
- In a bowl, combine the 200ml water and 4tbsp gelatin to ‘bloom’.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in a pot and heat on the stove until nearly boiling. Allow all the flavours to infuse for a few minutes.
- Strain the heated mixture and then add the bloomed gelatin and whisk until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and no blobs of gelatin remain.
- Pour the mixture into your silicone gummy molds or into a rectangle/square container lined with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge and leave for two hours to set.
- Pop the gummies out of their molds (or cut up the gummy slab from the container into small squares) and store in an airtight contained in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Ready to create your own Cider Tonic gummies?
Until next time, get out there & enjoy the little things in life.
Remember to love your guts like I love your guts!